Health Innovation Hub’s Spark Ignite Innovation Competition 2020 is now open (link). This is open to all HSE staff across all disciplines and departments who have an idea for a solution to a problem, challenge, or unmet need in healthcare.
The application process is simple and straight forward:
- Complete the application form (available on the webpage for download)
- What is the problem?
- What are the current solutions?
- Who does the problem affect?
- What is your solution and why is it better than the current solutions?
- Submit the document via the portal on the website (available on the webpage)
- Successful applicant will be invited to three 90 minute bespoke healthcare innovation workshops in preparation of the final pitch
- The participants will pitch before a panel of expert judges for prize funding in a Dragons’ Den format
Ideas need only be at the early stages for this competition.
All participants will learn the innovation process of developing an idea from concept through to an evidence based value proposition for all stakeholders including clinical teams, patients, management, etc. These learnings are relevant and applicable to all projects, services, and process improvements. Participation would be a welcomed addition to any CV or career development plan.
Winner Individual Prize: €3,000
Winner Team Prize: €3,000
Runner Up Prizes (3): €1,000
For more information visit www.hih.ie/engage/hihi-spark-ignite-2020/
Closing date is 5pm on Friday 13 March, 2020