Pictured at MSc. Digital Health Transformation inaugural orientation day on 16th December 2019 are (left to right):
* Professor Ann Ledwith, Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies, University of Limerick
* Mr. Ross Cullen (Digital Innovation Manger at HSE Digital Transformation)
* Ms. Loretto Grogan (HSE National Clinical Information Officer – Nursing and Midwifery)
* Ms. Ann O'Shea, Chief Officer, HSE CHO Area 7)
* Prof. Martin Curley (Director of HSE Digital Transformation and Innovation)…
Throughout the month of June 2021, our Digital Transformation team have been sharing their knowledge and expertise on all things eHealth Related.
Below is a selection of talks for you to view. We hope you enjoy and pick up a new nuggets of knowledge along the way!
Des O'Toole @ Design Thinking Ireland Conference
In collaboration with Dell, we are delighted to announce a new schedule for the Digital Futures in Healthcare Diploma. The new rescheduled date commences 22nd September 2021.
Due to the on-going disruptions to our health service as a result of a recent cyber-attack, we have decided to postpone the Digital Futures in Healthcare program which was due to start next week (Wed 26th May 2021).
We will notify you of new date once the program has been rescheduled. Registrants have been emailed but may not receive email due to current difficulties.
##Postponed ## Due to the on-going disruptions to our health service as a result of a recent Cyberattack, we have decided to postpone the Procurement Masterclass. All registered users will be notified of new date once the webinar has been rescheduled. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Further updates will be listed here and on our twitter page.