RPA - 10 day beginners training
HSE Digital Academy (in partnership with HBS, Deloitte & UiPath) are pleased to announce that registration is now open for RPA 10-day RPA beginners Training. If HSE staff wish to avail of this online training (3 sessions hosted in September, October & November), please complete the form below. Please note that places are limited to 10 people per training session (10 in September, 10 in October and 10 in November).
Each participant who successfully completes the course will be issued a certificate accredited by both Deloitte, HSE Health Business services (HBS) and HSE Digital Transformation (Digital Academy).
Provisional Training Dates (September)
|Mod.||Module Name||Framework Training||Duration||Practical:Theory||Dates|
|1||Essential BA Training||Business Analyst Training||2 Days||60:40||10/09/2020 –
|2||Process Simulation Training||Business Analyst Training||3 Days||60:40||14/09/2020 –
|3||Initial RPA Tool orientation||Developer Training||2 Days||80:20||24/09/2020 –
|4||RPA Techniques||Developer Training||3 Days||70:30||28/09/2020 –
October RPA Training
Business Analyst Training: 5/10/20 – 9/10/20
Developer Training: 19/10/20 – 23/10/20
November RPA Training
Business Analyst Training: 16/11/20 – 20/11/10
Developer Training: 30/11/20 – 4/12/20
To register for event, please complete the registration form below. Before you submit, please note the following:
- You will be required to commit to the 10 day course (dates outlined above)
- Have sufficient approval from your line manager to attend the full training
- Connect via a reliable internet connect (direct broadband recommended but not required)
- Be able to connect to the live webinars hosted via Zoom or WebEx (TBC)
- Be able to install the UiPath software trial on your Windows device (link will be provided a few days before the first course day commence). You may need to speak with ICT to assist with installation.
- Participate in Zoom or WebEx (TBC) breakout sessions during the course days
- Some minor homework may be required between training days