Pictured at MSc. Digital Health Transformation inaugural orientation day on 16th December 2019 are (left to right):
* Professor Ann Ledwith, Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies, University of Limerick
* Mr. Ross Cullen (Digital Innovation Manger at HSE Digital Transformation)
* Ms. Loretto Grogan (HSE National Clinical Information Officer – Nursing and Midwifery)
* Ms. Ann O'Shea, Chief Officer, HSE CHO Area 7)
* Prof. Martin Curley (Director of HSE Digital Transformation and Innovation)
The HSE Digital Transformation team, a division of the HSE’s eHealth function (the Office of the CIO), were recent award winners at the Irish Healthcare Awards on Tuesday 1st December 2020. The virtual online event this year as a result of COVID-19 restrictions were hosted by the Irish Medical Times and had over 200 virtual attendees.
##Update 8th October 2020 ## Due to a number of requests, we have agreed to further extend the deadline for applications until the 30th of October 2020.
For further information, click here
The HSE Digital Academy concluded its orientation day with students enrolled in the Masters in Digital Health Transformation this week. This gave the students an opportunity to network with fellow classmates, get acquainted with the upcoming learning schedule and become comfortable overall. In addition there was an initial series of introductory talks from some of the teaching faculty delivering the masters.
The first quarterly Digital Academy Forum was held in the boardroom in Dr Steeven’s Hospital on September 4th. The event heard from a range of speakers representing the four aspects of the quadruple helix of HSE, Industry, Academia and Patient Groups. The highlight of the day was the launch of the new Masters in Digital Health Transformation (DHT).