Following the summer break, we are delighted to announce our Q3 Digital Academy Forum, in partnership with EIT Health, takes place via webinar on Thursday 16th September 2021 from 14:00 to 16:00. We have yet another superb line-up of speakers for you to listen to and learn from including:
The Government recently launched the National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Strategy for Ireland and serves as a road-map for how Ireland can leverage the potential of AI for unlocking productivity, for addressing societal challenges, and for delivering public services including health.
Pictured at MSc. Digital Health Transformation inaugural orientation day on 16th December 2019 are (left to right):
* Professor Ann Ledwith, Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies, University of Limerick
* Mr. Ross Cullen (Digital Innovation Manger at HSE Digital Transformation)
* Ms. Loretto Grogan (HSE National Clinical Information Officer – Nursing and Midwifery)
* Ms. Ann O'Shea, Chief Officer, HSE CHO Area 7)
* Prof. Martin Curley (Director of HSE Digital Transformation and Innovation)…
Throughout the month of June 2021, our Digital Transformation team have been sharing their knowledge and expertise on all things eHealth Related.
Below is a selection of talks for you to view. We hope you enjoy and pick up a new nuggets of knowledge along the way!
Des O'Toole @ Design Thinking Ireland Conference
In collaboration with Dell, we are delighted to announce a new schedule for the Digital Futures in Healthcare Diploma. The new rescheduled date commences 22nd September 2021.